Photography. Creation. Thinking.
I am a photographer.
I love it. And I live it.
Ok, ok. You want to get straight to the point and don’t feel like reading all the lovingly compiled information? Here you go:
I’m a freelance photographer in advertising and art. Preferably both in one. I work all over the world, alone, in teams, on large and small projects.
Together with other creative minds, I like to question the status quo, look for new perspectives and think outside the box.
My work has been decorated with awards here and there and exhibited there and then. See below…
I love what I do.
* Well, obviously it’s my website,
but you know what I mean…
I’m a fine art and commercial photographer, (yes, that actually works!) and creative director living in Cologne, Germany and working worldwide.
I’m thrilled when clients want to try something that a hundred photographers haven’t done before.
I like jazz and heavy metal (works too), have a little son and if you want to see how a photographer did homeschooling (thanks Corona, now bugger off) with his little boy, have a look here
Almost all works are available in limited editions, some even as NFTs.
And if you would like to contact me to license an image, I would also be happy to hear from you.
© Michael Streckbein
Pretty much every image of my free work is available in limited edition fine art prints. Framed, mounted or as a naked print.
Usually in small editions and two sizes. Like 80 x 60cm in an edition of 10 and 120 x 80cm in an edition of 5.
If interested, please just ask.
Some say it’s the latest hot stuff in art, some don’t even know what I’m talking about.
I think verifying your images as NFT (Non Fungible Token) on a blockchain is a great idea to make digital art really unique.
I always sell selected works as NFT on Foundation.app and on OpenSea.
Lectures & Workshops
I love to talk and discuss about photography and it is always a pleasure to work with interested people in workshops.
© Niklas Nischke
If you are interested in a workshop or a lecture, you should register with your mail address in my newsletter distribution list, then you will always get the current and new dates. At the bottom of this page.
More info about my lectures, workshops and masterclasses can be found on this page: CLICK
If you want to invite or book me for a panel discussion or similar, please write me an email or call me:
+49 175 20 69 471
My work has been published in a bunch of nice magazines and books.
Like Aesthetica Magazine / Fubiz / Architectural Digest / New York Journal / Galore Magazine / GEO / Magazine Issue 206 / ProfiFoto / Silk Road Dreams / PHOTOGRAPHIE / National Geographic / LEICA LFI Magazine / Juxtapoz Magazine / Creative Boom / Thy Magazine / Portfolio Showcase Mag / and many more.
And I received some nice awards for what I love. What a gift…
Like 2x Gold, Silver and a category award at the AOP Awards (Association of Photographers) in London, 3x Gold in the BFF Magazine, Silver & 2x Bronze at the Prix de la Photographie Paris (PX3) in Paris or the Honor Award, which is the highest Category at the AIA LA Awards of the American Institute of Architects in Los Angeles.
1x Gold & 3x Silver at the A’Design Awards 2022
Finalist at the 2022 Awards of the AOP (Association of Photographers) in London
9x among the “200 Best Ad Photographers worldwide 2021”
Silver at the 2020 Awards of the AOP (Association of Photographers) in London
Silver & 2x Bronze at the Prix de la Photographie Paris (PX3) 2020
Bronze at the Japan Calendar Awards 2020
Gold at the Gregor Calendar Awards 2020, best photography calendar
4x among the “200 Best Ad Photographers worldwide 2020”
2x Gold at the 2019 Awards of the AOP (Association of Photographers) in London
Honor Award (highest Category) at the AIA LA Awards 2019 (American Institute of Architects, Los Angeles)
Category Winner (Architecture & Interior) at the Spotlight Awards 2018
Best of Category Award & 7 x Finalist at the AOP Awards 2017
3x Gold in the BFF (The Professional Association of Freelance Photographers and Film Creators) magazine
Silver at the PR Awards 2018 Singapore
Silver & Bronze at the PX3 (Prix de la Photographie Paris)
5x Silver & 3x Bronze at the One Eyeland Photography Awards
Gold & 2x Bronze at the Moscow International Foto Awards
Gold, Silver & 2x Bronze at the Tokyo International Foto Awards
2x Gold, 2x Silver & 2x Bronze at the A’Design Award & Competition, Italy
Finalist at the Sony World Photography Awards
03.03.2023 – 30.03.2023
“Touché – Politiken der Berührung”, group exhibition (BFF).
CHAUSSEE36, Berlin, Germany
“California Dreaming”, group exhibition
Porsche Brand Store, Stuttgart, Germany
I have had the wonderful chance to show my work to a broad audience in solo- and group-exhibitions all over the world, from Sweden to New York and Beijing.
© Kai Hartmann
– “Touché – Politiken der Berührung”, group, Chaussee36, Berlin, GE
– “California Dreaming”, group, Porsche Brand Store, Stuttgart, GE
– “Icons of Porsche”, group, Event by Porsche Middle East, Dubai, UAE
– “Von seltenen Wesen und seltsamen Winkeln”, solo, Leica Gallery Stuttgart, GE
– “Drive2Extremes & more”, solo, Deutsches Automuseum, Schloss Langenburg, GE
– “Icons of Porsche”, Event by Porsche Middle East, Dubai, UAE
– “Neglect”, solo, LEICA Gallery, Zingst, GE
– “Look of the City”, group, Photo Beijing, CH
– “FUTURE PERFECT”, group, BFF, Hamburg, GE
– “HOPE”, group, AOP (Association of Photographers), London, UK
– “Aufbruch”, Prince House Gallery, Mannheim, GE
– “Close By” (BFF), European Month of Photography, Berlin, GE
– “Bilder einer Ausstellung”, Prince House Gallery, Mannheim, GE
– “ArtFair Mannheim”, virtuell, online
– “BFF Progressiv – State of the Art”, Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten, Zingst, GE
– “50 Years BFF, Das bleibt”, Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg GE
– “AOP Awards”, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, UK
– “Curator’s Choice”, Prince House Gallery, Mannheim, GE
– “Triebwerk: Reverse Forward”, BFF group, Berlin, GE
– “Timeless”, Porsche Exhibition, Shanghai Photofairs, Shanghai, CH
– “Shifting Elements”, Solo-Show, Prince House Gallery, Mannheim, GE
– “Cityscape”, Gallery Blankwall, Athens, GR
– “Utopa International Design Exhibition” in Zhuzhou, CH
– “Portfolio ShowCase”, Center for Fine Art Photography, Fort Collins, CO, USA
– “From Dusk till Dawn”, Triebwerk BFF exhibition, Galerie Albrecht, Berlin, GE
– “SICHT WEISE”, BFF exhibition, Haus der Wirtschaft, Stuttgart, GE
– “Maison & Objet Fair” Paris, FR
– “BFF JUMP #4”, BFF Exhibition at the “Duesseldorf Photo-Weekend”, Duesseldorf, GE
– “Agora Gallery”, group, New York, USA
– “ImageNation”, group, Paris, FE
– 2x PHOTOKINA, BFF and World Photography Organization, Cologne, GE
– “Colorida Art Gallery”, group, Lisbon, PO
– “One World”, Horizonte Zingst Festival, group, Zingst, GE